Recommendations for a Long Lasting Spray Tan
Preparing for your spray tan appointment:
For best results, we recommend that you shave and exfoliate 24-48 hours prior to your spray tan session. Any manicures and pedicures should also be completed prior to your tanning sessions. Only use water-based scrubs and soaps, soaps and lotions with oil will impact the effectiveness of the process. Make sure not to wear any lotions, oils, perfumes or deodorant the day of your appointment. We recommend you wear loose-fitting clothing and sandals to allow the spray tan to set properly.
Maintaining your spray tan:
- Let your spray tan set for at least 8 hours or preferably overnight if you can.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing and shoes and socks until after your first rinse.
- Do not apply moisturizer or deodorant for 24 hours after your sessions so your spray tan will fully develop.
- Avoid shaving for 24 hours after your session.
- Avoid vigorous exercise or anything that will cause excessive sweating until after your rinse.
- We recommended using a tan extender PH balancing lotion and body wash to extend the life of your tan.